A day in the life

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

B is Boredom

Have you ever been so bored, that you have all this anxiety on what you want to do, but then never do it?

Thats where I am currently in my head. I am so BORED, and I think if I can get out of work today, without poking out my eyes, that it will alleviate the boredom I am feeling. However, I don't have plans, I have no idea what I am going to do, except go home and be even more bored that I am right now.

Is there any solution to boredom? Is there any way to escape from its evil claws?

*Sigh*, at the moment, I don't have any solutions to this problem, I am going to write out some random thoughts that are going on in my head and see if you, can help me with the answers.

Ready?

Ok, Let's begin!

Why is an Apple called an Apple?

My birthday is in 27 days.

Why are the people who are closest to you, feel like they can treat the worse.?

Are Saturday and Sunday real days off?

I'm having a b-day dinner this year.. I hope it will be fun.

My one friend still hasn't RSVP. I hope that she is coming.

Is 30 the new 20?

I wonder what my grad. school classes will be like?

I wish I was taller.

What should I have for dinner?

I am so anxious.. I wonder why?

I have to change the litter for the Cat when I get home.

Classes start soon, I hope I like them.

What's tomorrow.

Oh Yeah, Thursday.

What's on TV tonight.

Ok, the thoughts are endless.. But any comments out there, from anyone who might know why I am thinking these things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home