A day in the life

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Power of Love

Over the last 24 hours I have been thinking about how powerful the feeling love is. Even the Words "I Love You", have a huge association to them, that most people often get so lost in the phrase, that they forget the true meaning of the words.

Sure, we all know how to love our families, but do we really know how to convey that to them? Last night, for the first time, I realized just how you do that.

Last night was the airing of the episode of the Extreme Makeover Home Edition show that featured my best friend's family. If you already my blog "A Major Dream Come True", then you already know how incredible my friend's family truly is.

Being privledged enough last night to actually watch this show with them was an incredible experience for me. For many years, I have been an honory member of their family, and have experienced the warmth and love that each person in my friend's family has toward each other, and how much they have expressed that to me.

I can't even begin to put into words the amount of love her entire family demonstrates toward each other. Its a pretty amazing experience to be a part of. Her nephews, neice, Sisters, Mother and Father all have this way of conveying love, that never seems to get expressed within my own family.

These people are in a word "incredible". The way in which they have overcome the aversity they faced is nothing less than astounding. And I am sure and know, it was no small feat to accomplish. However, through the dedication they contain for each other has helped make their path past the rain much smoother, and I feel has taught us all about the Power Of Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home