A day in the life

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Its Raining, Its Pouring...

And I am not Singing in the Rain, but I do own the DVD and I am thinking about watching it soon to decompress.

Its raining hard, and its been going on all day. I woke up this morning to find fog against my window pain and massive amounts of water drops.

This weather is completely uninspiring. Today, I had a clear set of goals to accomplish, and I have barely accomplished any of them. My to-do list for today involved me: going to gym (never happened), cleaning the apt. (is not going to happen), and most importantly, getting done my final for my class (made progress, but not nearly enough). I wish I could blame my procrastination solely on the weather (I still believe its a huge part of my lackadasical attitude), but I know a part of my failures today is... Me *Gasp*

The only benefits to procrastination is if you have something more interesting to do while committing the crime. However, since it is RAINING like CATS and DOGS.. I have nothing better to do, but sit around and think about what I have and haven't done lately.. UGH...

I really wish I had more motivation. I wish that I was a more fluid writer than I am, and I wish there was SUN outside.. I am missing it.. BIG TIME. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home