A day in the life

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Unattainable Man

The story is as old as time. There is a guy you think is hot, you flirt with the guy, but the guy, alas has no interest in you.. Making him the "Unattainable Man"

We've all had the one person we have like romantically, and for some reason unknown to us, the person doesn't reciprocate those feelings.

For me, because I have been in the dating realm for well over a decade, have had this happened to me many times. The latest boy to the receive this prestigous honor is the bartender I see every Monday when I go to my favorite bar for Karaoke. The guy is in a word "HOT". This man has beautiful eyes, he always wears a baseball cap-- which turns me on-- BIG TIME, and has this irresisitble smile that makes you want to rip off all of his clothes the second he even tries to smirk.

Of course, because he is a bartender, he flirts with everyone to get tip$. Its not uncommon for this man to give a smile and ask me how I am doing and crack the ocassional joke or two with me. He's really good at his job.

However, as much as I LOVE to get lost in the moment, the reality does set in, and I know he and I could never be. For reasons unknown to me, he will always be that Unattainalbe Man.

Perhaps in the future our hearts will finally connect. Until that time occurs, I will just have to live with the flirting antics that occur when I order my beer.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Gigi said…

    :-\ Sometimes I feel the same way.

    So I have this thing...I've never dated a guy who was not bisexual. And I don't do it on purpose...it just always turns out that way.

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home