A day in the life

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Unknown

I have never been a believer that patience is a virtue.

Nor, have I been one who can deal with the unknown (surprises, etc.). In the life that I have led, dealing with the unknown has always been more of a liability than a asset, and in the end, I have always always wound up experiencing something painful, that often causes me to supress the memory.

Curious about why I am telling you this?

Well.. Needless to say that the Unknown has circumvent my life once again. In my most recent quest for romance, I have seem to have met a very charming man-- a Minister! However, when it comes with not knowing where it is going or where it will lead scares me.

I am trying so hard to go with the flow, and tonight I feel like I am making progress. I told the guy that I am "Seeing" that if he wants to see me this weekend, that he will have to make the arrangements.

This is HUGE for me.

Usually, I am the one who makes all the contact, all the plans when it comes to our gatherings.

To say that I am nervous about this is an understatement!

What if he doesn't call me?

What if he does call me and never shows up?

What will I do with myself until he calls?

All these questions will surely penetrate through my brain over the next couple of days. I just don't know how I will deal with it.

Did I make the right decision?

Or am I setting myself up for yet another disappointment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home