A day in the life

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Psychotic Men and Their Magnetism Toward Me

I am SO tired of going out to meet some decent men and all I find are psychos!


There are two boys who I had met out at the bars, who have seemed to have plauged me ever since I layed eyes on them.

The first guy is Dr. Psycho. You may remember him from earlier posts (Freaks/ Geeks/And Everyting In between, and Playing the Field/Knowing the Game). Ever since I went out with him a million moments ago, he has been staring at me at the bars. Everytime I am out with my friends, I see his eyes looking at me from afar. I know what you might be thinking-- I am just thinking that way because we are in the same room. Really that is not the case. This psycho has been so clear about his stares, that a few of my friends have said to me: Some guy is staring at you. While others, who know the story of what went down between me and him have said, We need to move, because he's freaking ME out with the stares he is giving you.

I am not going tell you that I am so hot that boys can't get enough of me (admittedly, I wish this was the case). However, I don't know how to get this guy to leave me alone. He leaves in June for the South, and I feel now, ever since we went out, that I need to count the milliseconds until he leaves my life. Every time we are in the same room, its so incredibly awkward, and I don't know how to signal (other than the middle finger), to him to get a life, blink his eyes and leave me be.

Any suggestions?

The next psycho I have a torturous experience is with this guy who I met a while ago. The guy, older than me in age, has two teen age children, and just came out. We met a while ago at my favorite smokey bar. While I knew when I first met him that it probably wouldn't work out romantically, I thought he was nice. He bought me drinks, and really made me feel special (which romance is all about, right?), and we had one decent kiss. However, after that one nice evening, we both moved into different directions, and kept in touch as friends, through Instant Messaging.

I was really happy because I felt I made new friend..

Wrong again.

Apparently, my sugggestion to get together, and saying "I understand, it would have been fun though", after he said he was busy, was received with "What do you mean by that?", I was like " Nothing (PSYCHO), just what I said", that was followed with "ok". Anyway, to make a long story longer, I said I feel like I pissed you off and I don't know why, which was followed with another "ok", which caused me to say have a nice life.

I really didn't give much more thought about the situation until we were out at the same bar where we met, and having him be "HI-- HOW ARE YOU?" (SO FAKE!) , which caused me to put my hand up to his face as if he wasn't even talking to me. This action cauased him to Instant Message me a few days later to say that I was being mean to him, and causing him to forget the conversation we had, and how he was completely wrong. We basically left it with me telling him he's got a failed memory, and until he can formulate a better apology, my fingers don't have the energy type anything else to him.

What a Jackass.

I am starting to fee like I am a magnet for all the Losers and Assholes in my community, and feel like no matter how hard I try to shake them, I cannot. I know there are other people out there who have had this same problem... With that said, if you are one of those people and are reading this post, what did you do to get rid of them, or how did you handle the situations I am dealing with right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home