A day in the life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today is My Birthday

Since a lot of my post have been circling around my b-day for the past month, I have decided to keep this post rather brief today. However, today is my birthday, and I am very excited and grateful to have another year accomplished in my life.

I think, and hope that 29 will be the beginning of something special occurring in my life. Perhaps, this will be the fresh start I need to gain the things I so desperately want and need. I'm looking forward to seeing all the good places the year will take and how I will feel this time next year, when I turn 30-- Wow.

In closing, I am just so grateful to have something to look forward to today. Its been one incredible year, and I hope my path to good fortune continues to go down the right road.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Gigi said…

    Sorry I didn't make it to your birthday this year! I'll still be around next year though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home