A day in the life

Monday, January 23, 2006

My Love Letter To Chris Parnell

Its official. For an extended period of time, I have been in denial about it. But, alas, I cannot hide it anymore. His dark hair, his silly humor, and the way he smiles, just makes me gitty. I have tried to tell myself that I can't have this overdramatic infatuation with someone I have never met, and who I've only seen in character on Saturday Night Live, but I do.

I'm in Love with Chris Parnell.

In case you don't know who he is, he is that sexy guy (somewhat stocky-- always plays gay characters, or very odd ducks) on Saturday Night Live. This love affiair with me and the man on the T.V. began long ago, when he dedicated a rap song to Ashton Kutcher, and has increased with hilarious mockaries of the Swan, the "Zoomba", and various other sketches. However, he is most funny when he does gay characters. This weekend there was a sketch on "Gays in Space", it was SO Funny. Although each person was hilarious, Chris poses are really what made it funny. He's just an amazing comedian, and he is quite a hottie too.

I realize there are other hot characters that are on SNL-- Seth Meyers, and Will Forte, etc. However, Chris isn't in your face hot. He is very attrractive, but he isn't one of those hot boys who are unattainable. Instead, he is suave, svelt, and has the most adorable eyes I have every seen.

I know that if I confess anymore than what I have written, it would bordeline on obsession. So, I will say this in closing-- I hope Chris, if you read this out there, that you are also gay, and are looking for a mate. And if, by chance, you are.. Perhaps, just perhaps, you will let me show you a good time:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home