A day in the life

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Just a Little Cursh

There is always something about a crush that makes your day brighter. Whether the person likes your back or not--which, in my experience, is usually not-- there is something about when you think of someone, that gives you those magic butterflies.

Crushes for me, are like surprise parties: you never anticipate them occurring, but when they do, you got a jolt of adrenaline that could elevate you to cloud 9.

So, I have a crush. One that is rather unexpected, as the formula works for me. I don't know the person all that well, but when I think about him, I smile and I know that I have an attraction.

The lucky boy seems sweet enough, smart and definitely handsome. I can't really speak to his personality all that well, since we have had maybe 5 conversations since I known him and usually not directly. However, whenever he does speak, I become starry eye and melt to the sound of his voice.

I don't like confessing crushes, because it often burst that bubble you have on the guy you do, when/if they don't reciprocate the feelings. I much rather enjoy seeing them on this pedestal and think only the best things about them. I often think of my crushes as crusades. They always do the right thing and they have no hang-ups, whatsoever-- and-- oh, did I mention they have an undying love and devotion to me.

Perhaps, it is an unrealistic, but it is a crush and to me a crush is filled with fantasy. And while I have this crush on this *special* guy, I'll day dream about him however I want :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home