A day in the life

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Oh Will You Please Shut The Hell Up!

I have to admit that the last few weeks have been very trying on my psyche. So, in response, I am dedicating this blog to all those people-- some famous; some not so much-- who I feel who need to be told to shut the hell up. The truth is that these people are just taking up space and suffocating us all, and they need to shut up for a moment, so the rest of us normal people can have a break.

I hope you enjoy my rant!

#10. Britney and "K-Fed": I have had enough of these two morons. No one cares about what kind of mother she is or what kind of street cred. this sperm donor/wanna be rapper has, or how "Chaotic" their lives are. Instead of hearing Britney's song "Toxic" being played on the radio, perhaps a toxic rainstorm--filled with acid-- should hover over their house and dissolve them both from the earth. Perhaps, if the rainstorm is so inclined it can do it on an evening when the trashy couple is having a party that includes: Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson, and Mischa Barton. I mean none of these people take up that MUCH space, so I am sure the rest of the world won't miss them much!

#9. The Teller at Citizens Bank: Perhaps because I got there a little too early this morning to make a withdrawl from the bank account that contains my money, is the reason she made me stand 10 feet away from their front door while they prepared to open. Of course on an ordinary day this wouldn't have been a problem, but considering that two storms were colliding in my town, and rain was constant and large, she could have been a little more understanding. I mean, afterall, I didn't have an umbrella. I mean the b*tch was like "Back off". Who uses "Back Off" when talking to a customer?

Here's a tip teller lady when its raining, no one likes your attitude, so do the world a favor and shut the hell up.

#8. The Storms Ernesto and John: Can you please go into the ocean and leave the mid-atlantic states alone? Its been dreary in my town for weeks. We GET that you exist and that you are dangerous. Perhaps your mother's didn't treat you well when you were just tropical storms. However, there is no reason to take it out on the rest of society. Do the world a favor and just fade into the sunset.

#7. The Real World/Road Rules Conestants on MTV: I mean really, you people need to leave your 15 minutes of fame already. I would say you should leave it gracefully, but we all know that ship sailed once you decide to go beyond your tenor on that season of the show you were on. I could care less what kind of drama you have with X person from Y season. Your days of partying til 3 am., and having sex with everyone in sight is over. I mean, aren't some of you people approaching 40, and kind of, semi-experienced that in college? Get a life, and get out of mine.

#6. Jesus Christ FOR Later Day Saints Leader Warren Jeffs and his members: Do you really think God intended for a male to have 15 wives and 300 children? Really, I mean, do you REALLY? What kind of world do you live in where you think this is normal? Whatever happened to religion being supplemental to the life you are leading, and not it being the other way around. Let your women follow their dreams-- and here is a clue-- its not normal to have 15 kids in 8 years! Get a grip, get real, and shut the hell up.

#5. George Bush/ Rick Santorum: Need I say more? These men are the biggest TOOLS I have ever seen in my lifetime. Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Perhaps since I am gay, I can't see them, because I am committing a moral sin, right Santorum? The both of you need to admit to the world that your f*ck-ups as people.

Rick: You need to admit the reason you hate gays so much is because you are an ignorant asshole. Also, stop putting on commericals against Bob Casey that are insulting to your voters. Like: "This paper says I am too liberal."

Here's a clue Rick: the day that you are too liberal or associated with the liberal party is the day that hell has frozen over, pigs are our number one airline, and the day we find those weapons of mass destruction.

Speaking of WMDs: Bush we all know that the history books are going to acknowledge you the same way we view you now. As a stupid f**ck. Stop masking the world of your failures by stating that historians will honor you-- you know the truth is that they won't.

Bush and Santorum do the world the favor and Shut the HELL UP!

#4. To all those people who think computer expert means you are omnicient. In particular, to the person I assisted the other day. Hello, sweetie, when you bring in a 3 year old G4 that you inherit and your DVD drive doesn't work, that isn't my fault. Perhaps, if you took better care of the machine, or thought.. hmm.. this is old and I inherited it--there could be problems-- maybe you wouldn't be surprised when you put a DVD in, it wouldn't come out. This isn't I dream of Genie sweetheart, I can't fold my hands together, blink my eyes, and make all your problems go away. So, please just shut the hell up already, ok?

#3. Sprint PCS-- my cell phone carrier-- I am SO sick of your ripping me off on my phone bill. Why must I have to write, call you each month and ask you why my bill is increasingly growing, eventhough I never go over my minutes, and I have unlimited texting? I hate your two year contracts, I hate your customer service representatives and I hate how you discontinue to carry chargers a second after you sell somoene one of your crappy phones. Do me a favor: Have someone take over your company, that knows how to run a company and shut the hell up.

#2. To my Boss and every other boss in America that doesn't understand the meaning of the word busy. Here's a clue from Webster's website:

1 a : engaged in action : OCCUPIED b : being in use
2 : full of activity : BUSTLING
3 : foolishly or intrusively active : MEDDLING
4 : full of distracting detail


So, when you call me when and I tell you I am busy and you expect me to still drop the world for you, perhaps you can take the time to look and see what the word of busy means. And no, I cannot delegate these duties to other people when I have a 20 minute break in a 14 hour day-- especially when you helped to make my schedule that way. So, why don't take the time to look up busy and memorize its meaning.. And, oh, by the way, shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1. Professor Michael Tracy (the professor who exposed the JonBenet Killer or so it seemed): Is it ok if I smacked that smirk off of your face yet? You are not important and you should feel nothing but shame about how you exploited this poor young girl's death. You make me sick. The arrogance that you portrayed toward Larry King on his show--one of the world's most prestigous and fair reporters that I have ever seen was disgraceful. You don't get any credit for anything you have done, and you don't deserve any.

There should be zero acknowledgement towards your research, because the moment the reporters came knocking, you acted like you were so great, and guess what your NOT! You are a disgraceful human being, and I feel terrible for the wide-eyed students who have to take your classes in Colorado. Perhaps you should hold a course teaching people on how to shut the hell up.

In closing, this is only a caption of people I want to tell to shut the hell up. I know someone wants to tell me to shut the hell up by now, and so I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home